Wednesday 16 May 2007

Mission possible

One of the books that I read over summer was Stephen R. Covey's The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People. After reading that book I decided to work on the first draft of my personal mission statement. I found it to be a really good way to discover who I really am and what is important to me. One of the goals that I have is To be heard without needing to raise my voice, hence the name of this blog.

Welcome to my new blog. The next few posts that you see above are actually posts that I had on another blog site, but never actually gave the address to people to look at. Hopefully this time I'll be brave enough to share my thoughts with others. As my mission statement says, I will try to be brave enough to make decisions, and to give anything (within reason) a go.......

No comments: